Confidence Denim On Normal Is Boring Bulletproof Thursdate

Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

#OOTW Series: Outfit #5


Hey guys! It is the fifth outfit of the week, so that means it is the end of my very first series. It's been a fun, yet a bit stressful week. It's been a great experience posting everyday though. So this outfit is very summer-y for me.
A cropped top with shorts was my most worn outfit last summer. Well, talking about summer makes me more giddy for it. I really really can't wait to relax and have fun with no stress aka school woohoo. Enough blabbing! Here's my last outfit for my #OOTW Series, hope you guys like it! :)






Top: Next Jeans   Necklace: Greenhills   Watch: Citizen
Shorts: Next Jeans
Shoes: Dr. Martens

That's it guys! Thank you for reading my series, see you next week! :)

With love,
Steph

1 comment: