Confidence Denim On Normal Is Boring Bulletproof Thursdate

Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Denim On


Hey guys! Have you noticed denim jackets are trending nowadays? Well the last time I wore one was when I was just a wee little toddler. I'm really surprised that my mom's denim jacket fitted me well because at first it looked kinda baggy, but then I cuffed the sleeves and it actually looked okay. That's a tip for you right there.
It works for jackets, polos, sweaters, and all that's between. You can actually borrow one of your mom's old clothes for that vintage feel. I actually do that in some of my outfits. This is also a way on how you can spice up your summer dress. Its not summer, I know, but putting on a denim jacket with some sneakers make it more of a rainy day outfit since its hella raining recently. By the way, mind checking me and Niella's cover of The Cup Song + 1D? The link will be down below, thanks! Speaking of Youtube, I want to do more videos on fashion, beauty, etc., but I think no one will watch it because I'm not interesting nor am I good enough. (cries) Anyways, I hope you like this outfit post! :)





 



Dress:
Petit Monde

Jacket:
Mom's

Bracelets:
 Girl Shoppe
The Bead Shop
@infiniteblissmnl (INSTAGRAM)
@melscollection (INSTAGRAM)

Shoes:
Converse


COVER VIDEO LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dius-oqBWIM


That's it! See you guys next week! :)

Oh btw, my birthday's in 4 dayssss! EEEK I'M SO EXCITED!!!

With love,
Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment