Confidence Denim On Normal Is Boring Bulletproof Thursdate

Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

Normal Is Boring


Hey guys! Long time no post. So another ootd for you today. My top is one of the things that are in my portfolio of clothes to buy at Forever 21 (and yes, I have a portfolio full of clothes lol). I really really LOVE statements tops.
They're my fashion must-haves recently, and I think they're really easy to style because most of them are plain. The skirt I wore here was my very first F21 purchase, and well, look where we are HAHA. I find this skirt REALLY pretty, and a lot of people compliment it as well. At the moment, most of my clothes are from there so I blame my skirt for starting my obsession with Forever 21. Also, I just got my ELF makeup palette yesterday, and I was thinking of doing a tutorial. What do you think? Let me know! (tweet me https://twitter.com/limstephanieexx what kind of makeup look you want to see :)). So here's my outfit, hope you guys like it!

P.S
Do pardon the bruises on my knees because I've been playing volleyball non-stop to practice for our intramurals.

P.P.S
ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END. ;)





Normal is boring right?




Top:
Forever 21

Necklace:
Greenhills
Watch:
Citizen

Bracelet:
@melscollection (Instagram)

Skirt:
Forever 21

Shoes:
Converse

WE'RE PLANNING ON DOING A GIVEAWAY SOON! STAY TUNED! ;) - Stephanie, Niella, and Jazmin

Do you guys like the new look of our blog? Made by yours truly. :) <3

That's about it guys, see you next week!

With love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment