Confidence Denim On Normal Is Boring Bulletproof Thursdate

Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

#OOTW Series: Outfit #4



Hi guys! So today's outfit is very very simple, and anyone can recreate this look in an instant! If you guys know Lauren Cimorelli from the all-sister band Cimorelli on YouTube, and if you watched two of their music videos, we actually have the same tank top I wore here. She's one of my many style icons, no doubt. This outfit for me is very sleek and classy because of the pumps and ponytail.
I rarely wear my hair up in a ponytail because of my large forehead, but since I was having a bad hair day and the outfit looks better (in my opinion) with it up, I did it anyways. By the way, do you guys remember the story I told yesterday? Yeah, it happened again, but today there was a guy/girl (I'm not sure lol) was sneakily watching me from a window. So I had to wrap it up since it was very awkward for me (AGAIN). That is also the reason I didn't get to take a picture of the garments I wore, sorry guys. Here it is, the fourth outfit of the week. Enjoy! :)







Top:
Forever 21

Jeans:
Crissa Jeans

Necklace:
Greenhills

Shoes:
Australian

Thank you guys for reading, see you next week! Byeeeee :)

With love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment