Confidence Denim On Normal Is Boring Bulletproof Thursdate

Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Midnight Memories: Launch For A Cause


Hi guys! I'm so so so sorry for not posting for 3 weeks (+). I've been busy with my voice lessons lately so I really do apologize for the long overdue. Anyways, last November 30, I went to the One Direction Midnight Memories album launch, and I really had a good time.
I was with my friends Abby and Irish (who came late :( ). It was the first outdoor event we ever had, but even though the sun, heat, rain was present on that day, Directioners go hard still. Apparently, no weather can stop us haha. The theme of the launch was 'hipster'. Good thing that my wardrobe's filled with black for that punk rock hipster look. The gold shorts I wore here is my fave shorts by far. I think its very unique and VERY VERY eye-catching. The reason why people can see me from a mile away. I don't know with you, but I feel the Coachella vibe that day. Oh how I wish we have Coachella here in the Philippines sigh. If I were to add minor tweaks to this look, I'll probably wear a beanie or a bowler hat for more of a hipster-ish look. I also got an interview from Spin Nation on TV5 (Saturdays at 11pm). Nerve-wrecking to be honest, I didn't know what to say lols. But if you see me, please tweet me or something haha. Enough chatter here's the outfit that I wore, and also a few pictures from the event. Enjoy, loves! :)

P.S
If you haven't noticed I took off my flower crown since the wind was quite strong, and I was afraid that it might fly away haha.




Shoes: (Forgot to take a decent pic huhu)
Dr. Martens 


'ARE YOU KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW' (GAH LOVE THIS TOP 5EVER BC CLEVER WORDING)
Top:
Forever 21

Shorts:
@push_thru (INSTAGRAM) | Forever 21

+ Our Moment tag lol

Flower crown:
DIY

Rings:
Forever 21
 MORE PICS (YAY):
Visit Abby's blog: infinitelysassy.blogspot.com









 ANNOUNCEMENT:
I know our giveaway is taking forever, but we promise you that its coming very very soon. When we get the prizes on hand, we'll update you guys ASAP through a blogpost. Sorry again guys! :(

Thank you's:
Parents <3
One Direction Philippines
Astroplus
Ivory Music & Video

That's all for this post, see you guys next week! :)

With love,
Steph

Follow me:
Twitter: @limstephanieexx
Instagram: @limstephanie

1 comment: