Confidence Denim On Normal Is Boring Bulletproof Thursdate

Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Prints!



Hey guys! Here's a new blog post for you. It feels like its been ages since I've done an outfit post, so it feels great to do a photoshoot again. So I recently got this skirt, and it reminds me sooo much of spring because of the flowers. I loooove prints, but its so hard to pair both printed clothes together. With the right colors, why not?! By the way, sorry guys for featuring the same top again. Its just that it went well with the skirt, so yeaah. My giveaway's still going guys. So if you want to join
, you still have until February 13 to comment down below and repost on Instagram! (Mechanics on my previous post http://lucidwanderers.blogspot.com/2014/01/giveaway.html) That's all folks, enoy! :)
(Warning: Forever 21 filled outfit ahead haha)







Hat:
SM Accessories

Bracelets:
The Bead Shop
Mel's Collection
Random hair tie
Yarn bracelet

Top:
Forever 21

Necklace:
Forever 21

Skirt:
Forever 21
Bag:
A Girl's Haven (gift)


Shoes:
Bazaar

Hope you guys liked it! See you again on my next blog post. :)

With love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment